Knowledgebase: FAQ - Networking
Which router do I need?
Posted by Dale on 06 February 2009 01:37 AM
We sell 2 types of routers, ones for broadband internet and ones for ADSL.

Broadband is provided by carriers such as Virgin and you need to keep your modem from them and connect via ethernet into your router.

ADSL is usually from BT or on a standard phone line and this router replaces the modem you have as it has a modem built in also aswell as the router. The router will connect to your RJ11 cable from your phone line and plugged into your adsl filter.

We sell all types of routers from big brands such as Netgear and TP link and they can be found on the below link
(139 vote(s))
This article was helpful
This article was not helpful

Comments (0)
Post a new comment
Full Name:
Help Desk Software by Kayako Fusion